Become a Warrior Woman Retreats
How would it feel to invest real time in yourself?
Picture feeling relaxed, refreshed and recharged - perhaps for the first time in a long time.
Imagine giving yourself the permission to accept help and (gasp!) allowing someone else to do everything that needs to be done so that you can further develop your understanding of the need for self-love and self-care.
You can achieve all of this and more at the Become A Warrior Woman retreat.
We invite you to leave behind the cold, dark winter and join us for four days of bliss from 30th November - 3rd December 2018 in Murcia, Spain.
The end of a year feels like a natural time to wind down and take stock, but instead everything begins to ramp up as the party season begins, Christmas approaches and stress levels seem to grow more intense each year.
Imagine how it would feel to turn your back on stress, make time to mentally prepare yourself to see out the year and to create the time and space you need to be perfectly positioned to welcome in 2019.
This is exactly what you can achieve when you join us on the Become A Warrior Woman Retreat.
Not only that, you will leave the retreat armed with many useful habits and rituals that you can revisit and continue to benefit from on your return home.
Tell Me More ....
We will be staying in a villa (with private pool) at the luxury La Manga Resort in Murcia, Spain (around an hour from Alicante airport) with full access to Club La Manga facilities.
This is an exclusive retreat, which means that spaces are extremely limited.
We want to give you our very best attention so that you get the most out of this special time and leave feeling relaxed, recharged and refreshed.
You are officially relieved of all cooking duties so you can relax and enjoy delicious, nutritious meals, specially prepared by our private chef Hailey (3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 2 lunches and snacks) and all non-alcoholic drinks are included.
There will be a wide range of Meditation, Yoga, Pilates and group workshop sessions, giving you regular opportunities to relax, recharge and care for your body and soul. Should you wish to invest further, there is also the option to book additional, tailored 1-2-1 sessions during your stay.
Every Warrior Woman will enjoy a deeply therapeutic 30-minute Dynamic Thai Massage (time slot booked on arrival) and again, there is the option to extend this for a small fee.
No event is complete without an amazing goody bag and this retreat is no exception! You will receive yours on arrival at La Manga Resort.
But it doesn’t stop there - all Warrior Women attending the retreat will also be gifted a 3 month membership to my Mindful Movement app containing Yoga and Pilates routines and bespoke, guided meditations. All this AND my 3 month online course, Become a Warrior Woman. Your access to this brand new course will begin on 9th September 2018 and the retreat will form the powerful finale which we will undergo together and in-person, in Spain.
Are You Ready To Invest In Yourself?
The cost to secure your spot on this amazing retreat is £697 (you are responsible for booking your own transport). Secure your space today for just £100*
Is This Retreat For Me?
Does this sound familiar?
- I spend most of the year running around after other people
- I feel exhausted and desperately need some time out
- I want to feel looked after for a few days in order to ‘fill my cup back up’ and feel at my best so that I can look after myself and others better when I return home
- I’m ready to make a change to my life so that I can feel healthier and happier for the long term
Then yes! This retreat is just what you need.
You are welcome to arrive anytime on Friday 30th November (I will be there from the Thursday in plenty of time to set everything up and welcome you from the moment you arrive) and we will gather to enjoy our first dinner together on Friday evening.
Each morning will begin with a Meditation and Yoga practice at sunrise to open and awaken the body, followed by a healthy breakfast.
The remainder of the day will be spent working on deep self-connection, open discussions and self-reflection. These activities will consolidate the work we have undertaken during the weeks leading up to the retreat and will provide the opportunity to share experiences and learnings.
A tasty lunch will be prepared each day by our chef Hailey and we will spend time discussing nutrition and easy healthy eating, arming you with tips so that you can fit this into your life with ease on your return home.
Each afternoon you will have the opportunity to enjoy relaxing by the pool, visiting the local beach, reading, napping, drawing, writing and connecting with your fellow Warrior Women.
Late each afternoon you will enjoy a Pilates class and Guided Meditation before enjoying a delicious dinner.
Each evening you are encouraged to do whatever feels right for you – whether that be tea and chat, restful, restful sleep, even star gazing.
On Sunday evening there will be a celebration on the beach - you are now all Warrior Women!
Before departure on Monday, we will have our final group morning Meditation, Yoga and breakfast (for those whose flight times allow)
SOUNDS AMAZING, SIGN ME UP!
You are responsible for your own travel including:
- Flights - flights to Alicante Airport are available from most UK airports with many of the holiday and budget airlines
- Airport Transfers - a private transfer would cost £50, but I will create a private facebook group to connect up all attendees and give you the opportunity to share taxis to/ from the resort. Alternatively there are holiday companies offering coach transfers to the resort. More details of those will be advised within the private facebook group before departure.
- Travel insurance - we would never advise you to travel outside the UK without suitable travel insurance in place.
MEET YOUR HOSTS
I’m author of Become a Warrior Woman, 9 Rules to Sort Your Shit, Urban Hippy, and Body, Mind & Soul Coach.
I’m passionate about living a healthier, happier life through self-love, self-care and self-reflection and I’m ready to guide and help you find your way to achieving exactly this.
I founded the Warrior Woman Project in 2014 after a completely turning my own life around (moving home from living overseas, launching a new career, and going through a divorce all at once) and later learned the true importance of listening to and loving your body after being diagnosed with Crohn’s disease in March 2017. Following what felt like a very long year, I am now symptom and medication-free.
I know what it feels like to be spinning too many plates and what it means to burn out.
Hailey is our private chef throughout the retreat. Her mission is to make healthy eating easy for everyone and to guide people through their own health journeys. Hailey will encourage you and educate you in how to ditch your diet and eat wholesome food which is what she will be cooking up for us during the retreat.
As a busy mum of 2 Hailey knows the challenges of trying to run a home, a business and make healthy food that everyone will eat.
Hailey is a regular chef guest on STV2 show Live at Five.
- Are there any private rooms available?
- At the moment no, the villa we have sleeps 8. If you are really certain that you don’t want to share, please get in touch to discuss the possibility of paying an additional supplement.
- Should I come with a friend or can I come alone?
- We welcome all women, whether you are flying solo or bringing a friend or family member. Rooms are shared, so just be prepared to be your open, friendly self and welcome your existing or new friend into your space.
- I have special dietary requirements (eg allergy, vegan, diabetic) will I be catered for?
- Yes, we welcome everyone. We will be sending out a questionnaire in advance of the retreat in order to get as much information as possible so that we can cater to your needs. If you have a severe allergy, please get in touch before making the booking so we can have a chat to make sure that we can accommodate your needs.
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Please see our cancellation policy for full details.
- I am not fit or flexible… and I struggle with meditation…
- You don’t need to be fit, flexible or experienced with meditation to benefit from our retreat. All sessions will all be adapted to be suitable and inclusive for all. If you don’t want to participate in any of the sessions for any reason that is fine too. Every part of this retreat is designed to allow you to honour yourself and your needs. All sessions, including Meditations, will be guided and timed. We will teach you everything you need to know.
- Do I have to do the Become a Warrior Woman 3 month online course before the retreat?
- Absolutely not, this course is an extra bonus. However, doing the course will help you to improve your life, helping you to create daily morning and evening routines, get into the habit of meditation, gratitude and tune in to listening to your body.
- What will the Become a Warrior Woman 3 month online course include?
- The course includes fortnightly group coaching calls where together we will work through the 9 rules from my book Become a Warrior Woman and incorporate my brand new Warrior Woman Method techniques and rituals to help you live the healthy, happy life you want.
- What is the cost for additional massage and 1-2-1 coaching?
- £50 per hour
- How can I book in for the massage and coaching sessions?
- Details of availability will be when we are on the retreat in Spain and all sessions are subject to availability.
- I see non-alcoholic drinks are included… are we allowed to drink alcohol?
- You are an adult and if that is what you want to do then you are absolutely free to do so. However, it’s worth keeping in mind that the aim of this retreat is to relax and refresh, returning home feeling fully recharged. Alcohol could have a negative impact on all of these aims and you won’t be able to participate in any of the meditations, classes or workshops if intoxicated.
Have more questions? Email me, I’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before making a booking please read through the RETREAT CANCELLATION POLICY
*£100 deposit is non-refundable