Meditation, Yoga, Pilates, Workshops all built around You learning about You, loving You, giving space to You.
How would it feel to invest real time in yourself?
Picture feeling relaxed, refreshed and recharged – perhaps for the first time in a long time.
Imagine giving yourself the permission to accept help and (gasp!) allowing someone else to do everything that needs to be done so that you can further develop your understanding of the need for self-love and self-care.
You can achieve all of this and more at the I AM | Working on Me retreat.
We invite you to leave behind the cold, dark winter and join us for four days of bliss.
8th – 11th November 2019 in Murcia, Spain.
Early Bird Price £597 when £100 deposit paid before 31st Jan 2019
The end of a year feels like a natural time to wind down and take stock, but instead everything begins to ramp up as the party season begins, Christmas approaches and stress levels seem to grow more intense each year.
Imagine how it would feel to turn your back on stress, make time to mentally prepare yourself to see out the year and to create the time and space you need to be perfectly positioned to welcome in 2020.
This is exactly what you can achieve when you join us on this retreat.
I WANT TO SAY NO TO STRESS
Not only that, you will leave the retreat armed with many useful habits and rituals that you can revisit and continue to benefit from on your return home.
Tell Me More ….
We will be staying in a villa (with private pool) at the luxuryLa Manga Resort in Murcia, Spain (around an hour from Alicante airport) with full access to Club La Manga facilities.
This is an exclusive retreat, which means that spaces are extremely limited.
We want to give you our very best attention so that you get the most out of this special time and leave feeling relaxed, recharged and refreshed.
You are officially relieved of all cooking duties so you can relax and enjoy delicious, nutritious meals, specially prepared by our private chefHailey (3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 2 lunches and snacks) and all non-alcoholic drinks are included.
There will be a wide range of Meditation, Yoga, Pilates and group workshop sessions, giving you regular opportunities to relax, recharge and care for your body and soul. Should you wish to invest further, there is also the option to book additional, tailored 1-2-1 sessions during your stay.
No event is complete without an amazing goody bag and this retreat is no exception! You will receive yours on arrival at La Manga Resort.
Are You Ready To Invest In Yourself?
The early bird cost to secure your spot on this amazing retreat is £597 (you are responsible for booking your flights, transfers & travel insurance). Secure your space today for just £100
I WANT TO SECURE MY SPACE TODAY
Is This Retreat For Me?
Does this sound familiar?
- I spend most of the year running around after other people
- I feel exhausted and desperately need some time out
- I want to feel looked after for a few days in order to ‘fill my cup back up’ and feel at my best so that I can look after myself and others better when I return home
- I’m ready to make a change to my life so that I can feel healthier and happier for the long term
Then yes! This retreat is just what you need.
BOOK MY SPACE
You are welcome to arrive anytime on Friday (I will be there from the Thursday in plenty of time to set everything up and welcome you from the moment you arrive) and we will gather to enjoy our first dinner together on Friday evening.
Each morning will begin with a Meditation and Yoga practice at sunrise to open and awaken the body, followed by a healthy breakfast.
The remainder of the day will be spent working on deep self-connection, open discussions and self-reflection. These activities will consolidate the work we have undertaken during the weeks leading up to the retreat and will provide the opportunity to share experiences and learnings.
A tasty lunch will be prepared each day by our chef Hailey and we will spend time discussing nutrition and easy healthy eating, arming you with tips so that you can fit this into your life with ease on your return home.
Each afternoon you will have the opportunity to enjoy relaxing by the pool, visiting the local beach, reading, napping, drawing, writing and connecting with your fellow guests.
Late each afternoon you will enjoy a Pilates class and Guided Meditation before enjoying a delicious dinner.
Each evening you are encouraged to do whatever feels right for you – whether that be tea and chat, restful, restful sleep, even star gazing.
Before departure on Monday, we will have our final group morning Meditation, Yoga and breakfast (for those whose flight times allow). Check out will be 10am.
SOUNDS AMAZING, SIGN ME UP!
You are responsible for your own travel including:
- Flights – flights to Alicante Airport are available from most UK airports with many of the holiday and budget airlines. The airport in Murcia is scheduled to re-open early 2019 which had been served by Ryanair previously.
- Airport Transfers – a private transfer from Alicante would cost around £50, but I will create a private Facebook group to connect up all attendees and give you the opportunity to share taxis to/ from the resort. Alternatively there are holiday companies offering coach transfers to the resort. More details of those will be advised within the private Facebook group before departure.
- Travel insurance – we would never advise you to travel outside the UK without suitable travel insurance in place, please make sure your insurance has appropriate medical and cancellation cover.
MEET YOUR HOSTS
Hi, I’m Jen Wilson, Author, Body, Mind & Soul Coach, Urban Hippy, Founder of Warrior Woman Project® and your retreat host
I’m passionate about living a healthier, happier life through self-love, self-care and self-reflection and I’m ready to guide and help you find your way to achieving exactly this.
I founded the Warrior Woman Project® in 2014 after a completely turning my own life around (moving home from living overseas, launching a new career, and going through a divorce all at once) and later learned the true importance of listening to and loving your body after being diagnosed with Crohn’s disease in March 2017. Following what felt like a very long year, I am now symptom and medication-free.
I know what it feels like to be spinning too many plates and what it means to burn out, I have been working with clients for over a decade now bringing better balance in to their lives.
Hailey is our private chef throughout the retreat. Her mission is to make healthy eating easy for everyone and to guide people through their own health journeys. Hailey will encourage you and educate you in how to ditch your diet and eat wholesome food which is what she will be cooking up for us during the retreat.
As a busy mum of 2 Hailey knows the challenges of trying to run a home, a business and make healthy food that everyone will eat.
Hailey was a regular chef guest on STV2 show Live at Five.
- Are there any private rooms available?
- At the moment no, the villa we have sleeps 8. If you are really certain that you don’t want to share, please get in touch to discuss the possibility of paying an additional supplement.
- Should I come with a friend or can I come alone?
- We welcome all women, whether you are flying solo or bringing a friend or family member. Rooms are shared, so just be prepared to be your open, friendly self and welcome your existing or new friend into your space.
- I have special dietary requirements (eg allergy, vegan, diabetic) will I be catered for?
- Yes, we welcome everyone. We will be sending out a questionnaire in advance of the retreat in order to get as much information as possible so that we can cater to your needs. If you have a severe allergy, please get in touch before making the booking so we can have a chat to make sure that we can accommodate your needs.
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Please see our cancellation policy for full details.
- I am not fit or flexible… and I struggle with meditation…
- You don’t need to be fit, flexible or experienced with meditation to benefit from our retreat. All sessions will all be adapted to be suitable and inclusive for all. If you don’t want to participate in any of the sessions for any reason that is fine too. Every part of this retreat is designed to allow you to honour yourself and your needs. All sessions, including Meditations, will be guided and timed. We will teach you everything you need to know.
- What is the cost for additional and 1-2-1 coaching?
- £75 per session
- How can I book in for the coaching sessions?
- Details of availability will be when we are on the retreat in Spain and all sessions are subject to availability.
- I see non-alcoholic drinks are included… are we allowed to drink alcohol?
- You are an adult and if that is what you want to do then you are absolutely free to do so. However, it’s worth keeping in mind that the aim of this retreat is to relax and refresh, returning home feeling fully recharged. Alcohol could have a negative impact on all of these aims and you won’t be able to participate in any of the meditations, classes or workshops if intoxicated.
Have more questions? Email me, I’d love to hear from you: email@example.com
Before making a booking please read through the RETREAT CANCELLATION POLICY
*deposit is non-refundable